Skip to content
- Jamie's posterous – Home
did you know that Jamie Watson (pineapple luv) has a photoblog as well? i didn't either. go now. soak up the luv and radiate back to the people around you.
- WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE?: 50 Things we know now that we didn't know this time last year
read it. own it. #4 is my favorite: "Analysis of Greenland ice samples shows Europe froze solid in less than 12 months 12,800 years ago, partly due to a slowdown of the Gulf Stream. Once triggered, the cold persisted for 1,300 years."
- Wooster Collective: Shit We're Diggin': Brian Hunter's Mattresses
please file this under: Ideas I wish I thought of. fucking briliant,
- How do I know China wrecked the Copenhagen deal? I was in the room | Mark Lynas | Environment | The Guardian
"Copenhagen was a disaster. That much is agreed. But the truth about what actually happened is in danger of being lost amid the spin and inevitable mutual recriminations. The truth is this: China wrecked the talks, intentionally humiliated Barack Obama, and insisted on an awful "deal" so western leaders would walk away carrying the blame. How do I know this? Because I was in the room and saw it happen." – sheeeit.
- New OnLive Cloud gaming company levels playing field for games on PCs and Macs (and iPhones?) | 9 to 5 Mac
this is the future of gaming. amazing technology. this is like the first baby step towards The Matrix. just replace the games in this demo with things like Second Life. whoa.
- 70-Minute Video Review of Star Wars: The Phantom Menace | /Film
the best critique on old star wars trilogy versus new star wars trilogy you will ever see. the guy's voice is a little "silence of the lambs" but that will come back around later on in the review (i.e. it's a joke). And his critique is dead on. He says it best, "for someone who is under the age of like 20 who says his least favorite film in the series is The Empire Strikes Back because it is the boringest one, then I suggest you shut this review off right now, before I carefully explain how much of a fucking idiot you are." – love the f-bomb. Despite the hokey, weird diversions, I'll bite.